Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Indulgent Shopping and A CONTEST!!

Okay, I know Cyber Monday just passed, but I am still in a shopping mood.  This morning I bought a cute cardigan and a few other things from Forever21. (I know I feel like I buy stuff from there almost every week).  Anyway I justified this because they were buy one get one.
A sweater

A cute top.  It's dressed up with jeans or dressed down with cute shorts!

Who doesn't want to give peace a chance??? haha

It was cheap and cute...and I can wear it with a simple top and necklace.

Alright so on to the CONTEST!!!
There will be 2 winners!
I am giving away (1) 47 Makeup Clutch from e.l.f's 24K line to one winner
and (1) 6 piece eyeliner set 



Okay so on to the rules...
Winners will be selected at random. You must be a follower to enter. All you have to do is subscribe.  There will be a few different ways to enter

**Be a follower-Leaving a comment below letting me know you are (1 entry)

**Blog about my giveaway (3 entries) If you blog it, make sure you leave a link so I can check your entry.



Thanks!!! The Contest ends December 15th.  Good luck!!!!!!!~liveoutloud

1 comment:

  1. Hey ! thanks for your comment

    The background of your blog is very cool, original.

    Like the white top you bought

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
    fashion & lifestyle in Belgium

    ReplyDelete