Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back To Beauty-Sephora Style

Hey Hey! I have to apologize that my last few posts have nothing to do with cute clothes and beauty products.  But without further a do I just wanted to share a few of the little beauty gifts I got for Christmas.  I adore them and realize that I am a little to obsessed with Sephora kits...you'll see what I mean in a minute!

This is the lash blast kit and it is $32 right now.  I am obsessed with mascara at the moment...to the point that I am worried for myself.  Needless to say I believe that this kit has it all.  I love trying mini sizes especially because it quickly helps me weed out the ones that I do not like!

I needed a straightener for bangs and this mini one is perfect! It was only $9.  I also think I am going to use it while I travel.  Though I worn you that it will take longer than usual to straighten your hair since it is a mini-size.



The last thing I got was the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.  I loved the first one and decided it was worth a shot.  I'll let you know what I think later.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!! Let me know if you have any favorite Sephora products.  ~liveoutloud


1 comment:

  1. I think that mascara set is really cool! and ive always wanted to try that naked pallet! so let me no how it is :)

    Willow x

    http://willowsworld101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete