Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finally joining the world of Ebay

First off, I apologize for not being around recently.  I was on a trip for my college the last month.  It was absolutely amazing, but left no time to get on the computer and post updated information.

Now, on to my new obsession.  While we were away my friend was saying how his family uses Ebay for everything, from Christmas presents to necessities.  I have always been afraid of using Ebay because I didn't want to be scammed, but I finally decided to give it a shot and bid on 2 items.  One I lost (poor cowboy boots), but the other one I won!!! It was a small Vera Bradley bag. It was so exciting and instantly gratifying.  Hopefully within the week I'll be able to show you what it looks like, but for now this is what it is SUPPOSED to look like.  Does anyone else use Ebay?? Any tips? Hope your summer is fabulous!



~liveoutloud


No comments:

Post a Comment