Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dino Lingo Language Learning

So I was scrolling around Influenster.com recently (check the post before) and I came across a great gift for my younger nephew.  Dino Lingo is a DVD language learning program for kids.  My next door neighbor watched a preview with me and said "this looks awesome!", but in a much more adorable little kid voice of course.  If you would like to try the Spanish version like we did, here is the link: http://dinolingo.com/languages/spanish.html#.ULggo-TXZiY


I believe this is a fairly new product, but I think it makes a great Christmas or other holiday present.  It helps children learn a new language in a fun and interactive way.  If anyone else has tried it let me know.  I think I will buy it and test it out with my nephew.  Who knows maybe he'll be fluent in another language after it?
Disclaimer: We got to check the free sample through influenster.com
Have an awesome day!

~liveoutloud14

No comments:

Post a Comment