Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey guys!!!
In honor of breast cancer awareness month I wanted to show you my favorite 3 products that support breast cancer research.
I am in love with this cute pj set.  Forever21 is donating 10% of purchase price from all of their breast cancer merchandise.  It's adorable and cheap!!!


I got this from HauteLook.com.  It was only $15 and $10 of it went to the foundation BCRF.  It's a small way to make a difference.

My final favorite is this philosophy set.  You can get it from philosophy.com or ULTA.  $5 of the purchase goes towards research.  It's a really good smelling set.

Let me know what you think of all these products, and let me know what products to try!!!! ~liveoutloud

1 comment:

  1. There are numerous holistic sources that claim to be healing cancer with varying degrees of success. A few of these report success greater than 90 percent of the time. I have spent years researching and finding the best information available, and have compiled a list of the most important considerations relevant to cancer. I present here a distillation of these factors, as well as a brief exploration of some approaches that would be more likely to fail so these can be avoided.

    MyoCalm Metagenics

    ReplyDelete