Sunday, October 9, 2011

The SIMPLEST DIY Hair Mask EVER!

So before I just showed you some really cheap deep conditioning treatments, but if you don't want to spend the $6.50 or you want to try this RIGHT NOW, I  have the easiest DIY mask ever.  I have tried quite a few from avocado to coconut milk, but the best one I have found is Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or EVOO for you Rachel Ray fans).  Not to mention almost everyone has this lying around their homes.
If you have dry to normal hair, apply the Olive Oil to your full head of hair and then let it sit for an hour and a half.  You really want the oil to seep into your hair so it is fully nourished.  It will be pretty greasy, so if you need to, you can wrap your hair in a towel.
If you have oily hair, I would recommend only applying it to the bottom of your hair.  If you apply it everywhere your scalp will be extremely greasy.  You can still keep it on for the recommended hour and a half.
Well I hope you try this because it is so easy, and does amazing things to your hair!!!!
~liveoutloud

No comments:

Post a Comment